Our personalized planning, professionalism and majestic l2's provide you an unforgettable day on the water for corporate outings, family celebrations, or regatta racing. Sailing aboard these historic America's Cup winners is the perfect way to breathe healthy air, put your worries aside, & relax.
We will be consciously following the recommended guidelines on Coronavirus to protect your health & safety while on board including the thorough cleaning of our vessels prior to boarding. Hand sanitizer, masks and gloves are available to all our guests while on board.
Combine business with pleasure, while spending quality time with clients, co-workers and employees. Be it client entertaining, executive meetings, company outings or sales incentive programs the 12's and our crew provide the perfect platform for strengthening partnerships and fostering friendships for a lifetime.
It’s your Day on the Water…
- Leisure sailing or your own "Cup Racing" - you choose.
- No sailing experience required. Guests can sit back and take in the view or jump in and help raise and trim the sails, call tactics, or take a turn on the helm.
- Largest fleet of 12 Meters anywhere and all located in Newport.
- The most experienced captains and crews in the business.
- Board from our downtown docks, no extra launch or boarding fee applied.
- Entertain one special guest or hundreds.
Custom Sailing Events are our speciality–let us plan and coordinate your special event. We also offer Classic Sail and Power yachts to fulfill your event's unique needs.
The racecourse like the business environment, tests one's ability to out perform the competition in a complex and fast-moving environment. Our America's Cup 12 Meter yachts are large and powerful and demand a high level of communication and teamwork unequalled by most endeavors.
New Roles + New Rules = Team Building
- Our professional crew assign positions, provide instruction and coaching while monitoring guests.
- New roles can alter and refresh communication between the team members and help build a cohesive team.
- A small group will see results as they command their new roles and sail efficiently through various sailing maneuvers aboard their yacht. Large groups racing multiple yachts, get performance feedback immediately by seeing their position among the fleet.
- Mastering new skills quickly, assessing the teams performance, adopting new team structure and strategic long term planning on the racecourse are all applicable to a successful workplace.
Looking to create lasting memories with family and friends? Sailing aboard our graceful 12 Meter Class Sloops on the protected waters of Narragansett Bay is captivating. A leisurely sail or a fun, casual race for a large or small intimate group. It's an exceptional way to spend time with family and friends.
- Family reunions
- Girls or guys weekend get-aways
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties, pre or post wedding activity
Let us customize your sailing event. Catering, crew gear, Other Classic Sail and on shore suggestions are all part of our planning services for your unique day. Cast your worries off with the dock lines and enjoy uninterrupted time sailing with friends and family.
America's Cup Charters' 12 Meters race in many organized regattas each season. Our racing regattas fall into three general categories: major regattas, private regattas and fundraising regattas. Each type of regatta requires a different level of sailing experience.
These are events generally sailed under the organizational authority of the 12 Meter Class, a yacht club or an entity such as Sail Newport and are available to qualified charterers and their team. Yachts typically utilize full racing sail, including maximum sized over-lapping genoas and spinnakers where applicable. These regattas demand the highest level of sailing experience, skill and athleticism of any of our events, necessitating a well rounded and fit crew. We're happy to help round out your crew if needed and welcome discussing participation in any of the season's regattas. A practice day is typically required prior to racing.
These are usually corporate outings, inter-yacht club challenges, or even friends and family events and are sailed with two or more yachts requiring no prior sailing experience. For corporate groups, staging an America's Cup 12 Meter Regatta is a spectacular event for a company outing, entertaining clients or team building. Whether sailing with co-workers, customers, or friends, racing the Cup boats requires teamwork and communication helping to build a cohesive team within your company and friendships of a lifetime.
Corporate clients consistently tell us that our regattas are the best company outing that they have ever experienced. Let our experienced staff take care of your regatta details which can include a race committee yacht, catering, spectator yachts and guest speakers. Email us for details for a winning event!
For yacht club sailors, our classic America's Cup 12 Meters provide the ultimate sailing experience. The yachts are powerful, graceful, challenging and all possess storied histories in yachting. Level racing aboard these authentic America's Cup contenders will be the highlight of your club's season. If you believe that your club has the best sailors in your area, you can prove it with an inter-club challenge! Come see why Newport is known as the sailing capital of the Northeast or contact us about an event in your home waters; we're happy to discuss the merits of both venues. Our captains have experience sailing up and down the East Coast.
We partner with several nonprofit organizations each season to coordinate fundraising regattas that utilize our America's Cup Twelve Meter yachts as fundraising vehicles. These regattas provide exciting racing and a competitive forum that is viable to participants from novice to the expert sailor.
Contact us for details on how we can assist you to meet your fundraising goals for the charity of your choice.